Convenient Cards - 2021 Holiday Creative Writing Contest - Terms and Conditions
September 1st 2021
You can enter the contest at www.convenientcards.com/christmas
1. No purchase necessary. Contest opens on September 1st until day end December 20th 2021.
2. Contest is restricted to residents of the United States ONLY.
3. Applicants must be aged 18 years or older. Parents may submit entries on behalf of a child.
4. Winner will be notified via email or phone number provided.
5. To enter, participants are required submit their entry on the contest page: www.convenientcards.com/christmas
6. Only one entry per contestant.
7. The Prizes: The winning submission will win a $500.00 Convenient Visa Gift Card, preloaded and mailed to the winning contestant. The winning Bank submitted along with the entry will win a $1,000.00 donation to a local charity of their choosing.
8. No purchase is necessary.
9. The prizes must be dispatched to valid US mailing addresses provided by the winners.
10. The prize draw decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winning entry will be determined by Convenient Cards staff.
11. Winner cannot be an employee of Convenient Cards Inc. or their families.
12. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted within 5 working days of the draw explaining how they can claim their prize. Winners are required to provide Convenient Cards with their full name and a valid US mailing address so gift card can be delivered. Should a winner not acknowledge receipt of their win, and provide their full name and address, within 7 days of receiving notice from Convenient Cards that they have won, Convenient Cards, Inc. reserves the right to not fulfill the prize.
13. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be substituted with a cash alternative.
14. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
15. By taking part in the contest, you agree to @ConvenientCards posting a public tweet sharing the winning entry & the contest winner’s First name.
16. By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules.
17. Convenient Cards, Inc. reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
18. Convenient Cards, Inc. will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry
19. These rules are governed by US law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the US Courts.
20. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to vote), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
21. DATA PROTECTION: All the personal information that is taken during this contest will only be used in connection with the administration of this contest and will not be passed on to an outside company without permission.
22. Users found entering multiple entries will be disqualified.
23. Sponsor: Convenient Cards, Inc. (owner and operator of ConvenientCards.com) at One Monarch Place, Suite 240, Springfield, MA 01144.