First Time Online Card Activation
The following steps will assist you in activating your new card and creating an online card account to view your transactions and check your balance.
Online Card Activation
Activating your Cheyenne and Arapaho Grant Card requires just a few simple steps.
1. Click the "Activate Your Card" button to begin the card activation process.
2. ACTIVATE CARD - Click the Activate Card button on the Home page of the Cardholder website.
2a. CARD NUMBER - Enter your card number, the card expiration date, the 3-digit cvv code, the card PIN located on the paper your card was attached to and the text displayed in the image and click Submit.
3. NEW CARD ACTIVATION - enter cardholder's date of birth and your zip code.
(This information must match the information provided when you ordered your card.)
4. SUCCESSFUL ACTIVATION - Your card is now activated. Click to enroll in online access and create an online card account where you can check your card balance, view transaction history, set up email, text alerts, and more.
5. ENROLL IN ONLINE ACCESS - To enroll in Online Access, choose a User ID and password. Then click Enroll.
6. SET CARD PIN - For security purposes, you need to change your PIN so that it is no longer the last 4 digits of your card number. Enter a 4-digit PIN and confirm the 4-digit PIN. Then click Save.
7. SECURITY QUESTIONS - As a First Time User, you need to select 3 security questions and provide 3 answers to the questions. These will be used when you forget your password. Click Save when done.
8. DONE! - Congratulations. Your Card has been successfully activated and you have created an online Card Account. You can now login using the username and password you created.