Twitter Contest Terms
Convenient Cards Retweet Twitter Contest
Convenient Cards, Inc. offers this Twitter Contest under the following terms and conditions. By participating in the contest, you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
December 13, 2019
You can enter the contest at Convenient Cards retweet contest
1. No purchase necessary. Contest opens 12 noon (EST) Friday December 13, 2019 and runs until 12 noon (EST) Thursday December 19, 2019.
2. Contest is restricted to residents of the United States ONLY.
3. Applicants must be aged 18 years or older.
4. Winners to be announced at @ConvenientCards Twitter.
5. To enter, participants are required to retweet (RT) our original contest message on their own Twitter account.
6. Only one entry per Twitter username will be entered in the drawing.
7. The Prize: The prize is for a single winner. The winner will receive one (1) $125 Convenient Visa Gift Card
8. No purchase is necessary but a valid Twitter account is required.
9. The prizes must be sent to valid US mailing addresses provided by the winner.
10. The prize drawing decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted using a random generator from all valid and correct entries received during the promotional period within 5 working days of the closing date.
11. Winner cannot be an employee of Convenient Cards Inc. or their families.
12. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted within 5 working days of the drawing by "public and direct tweet (.@user)" explaining how they can claim their prize. Winner is required to provide @ConvenientCards with their full name and a valid US mailing address so gift card can be delivered. Should a winner not acknowledge receipt of their win, and provide their full name and address, within 2 days of receiving notice from @ConvenientCards that they have won, Convenient Cards, Inc. reserves the right to redraw or not fulfill the prize.
13. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be substituted with a cash alternative.
14. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
15. By taking part in the contest, you agree to @ConvenientCards posting a public tweet stating the contest winner’s name & Twitter handle.
16. By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules.
17. Convenient Cards, Inc. reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
18. Convenient Cards, Inc. will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry
19. These rules are governed by US law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the US Courts.
20. Twitter Inc. is not sponsors of this contest and bear no responsibility or liability for the administration, operation, judging, or conduct of the contest, or for the fulfillment of prizes associated with this promotion.
21. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to vote), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
22. DATA PROTECTION: All the personal information that is taken during this contest will only be used in connection with the administration of this contest and will not be passed on to an outside company without permission.
23. Your use of Twitter is subject to the terms and conditions of service of Twitter. Convenient Cards, Inc reserves the right to remove any tweets in breach of these terms with immediate effect, at its sole discretion
24. Users found entering on multiple accounts will be disqualified.
25. Sponsor: Convenient Cards, Inc. (owner and operator of ConvenientCards.com) at One Monarch Place, Suite 240, Springfield, MA 01144.